- This event has passed.
GymKids Open Gym
May 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$8
GymKids Open Gym provides a unique and fun opportunity for young children (Kindergarten and younger) and parents to get active and socialize. Children are not required to be enrolled in a class to attend GymKids Open Gym.
A Registration Form/Medical Release and Waiver of Liability signed by a parent or guardian is required for all GymKids Open Gym participants.
Price: $8.00 per child/$4.00 per additional child in the family. Cash or check only.
- GymKids Open Gym is for preschoolers in Kindergarten and younger.
- Children must be accompanied by an parent or adult caregiver.
- Use of certain pieces equipment (e.g. trampoline) may be limited or prohibited during GymKids Open Gym.
- Use of Trampoline, TumbleTrak, Mini-Tramps must be supervised by a staff member.
- Children and parents must remain in the gym at all times. It is the only area that is supervised during Gym Kids Open Gym.
- Equipment may not be adjusted or moved except for mats and vaulting boards.
- No horseplay (e.g. tag, hide and seek) is permitted.
- A Registration Form/Medical Release and Waiver of Liability signed by a parent or legal guardian is required for all attendees.
- Please read our Rules and Policies thoroughly for additional rules and safety guidelines.