Member Open Gym
Children currently enrolled in gymnastics and tumbling classes can practice previously learned skills that do not require spotting by a coach or instructor.
Open Gym is held from 7:30 to 9:00 PM on Friday nights throughout the year. Check the event calendar for upcoming Open Gym dates. Admission is $10.00 per child.
Open Gym is for members only. Only children currently enrolled in a GymKids, GymStars or Tumbling class, as well as Developmental Program and Competitive Team members will be admitted to Open Gym. Children that are not currently enrolled, including siblings, will not be admitted.
A parent or guardian must stay with and supervise children age six and younger at all times. A parent or guardian must remain in the facility for children age ten and younger.
Staff is present at Open Gym to supervise and enforce safety guidelines.
Please review the following Open Gym rules, as well as the general rules and safety guidelines on our website:
- Use of trampoline, Tumbl Trak, and mini-trampolines may be limited and must be supervised by a staff member.
- Equipment may not be adjusted or moved except for mats and vaulting boards.
- No horseplay (including tag) permitted.
- Children and parents must remain in the gymnasium at all times. It is the only area that is supervised during Open Gym.
- Children must be picked up by 9:00 PM. A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any child picked up after 9:05 PM.
- All participants are required to have a completed and signed waiver on file.